Trivi Packers Movers & Transporters is an online platform for Pakcer Mover Service Seekers & Pakcer Movers Service Providers in packing moving industry. We have listed Excellent Indian Packers and Movers, Leading Packing Moving Service Providers of India, Best Household Shifting & Relocation Services Providers, Car Transportation, Office Relocation, Home, Shop , Industrial or Commercial Shifting Service Providers from India. Our Movers & Packers directory is having ultimate objective of providing information to its visitors about best packers movers & relocation companies offering its services in India as well as at many International destinations. Packers & Movers Services providers are the best for any kind of relocation & car transportation services.
We place our experts in trading procedures, international transportation, and custom clearance at company-owned import-export cargo handling facilities in major ports and airports in India.
Thus, import-export cargo forwarding is carried out utilizing land, sea and air as well as quick custom clearance work. The distribution related to trading is not only transportation and storage of commodities, but also various processes such as custom clearance, documentation, authority procedures and banking.
We possess much knowledge in trading, fostered by many years' experience. We save time and energy through integrated services that match user needs, and offer optimum distribution to international businesses.
One Month before Moving
- Fill out change of address order form for post office.
- Fill out an IRS change of address form.
- Make arrangements with moving company or reserve a rental truck.
- Make travel arrangements, if necessary, with airlines, buses, car rental agencies and hotels.
- Transfer memberships in churches, clubs and civic organizations.
- Obtain medical and dental records, x-rays and prescription histories. Ask doctor and dentist for referrals and transfer prescriptions.
- Set up a checking account in your new city.
- Make arrangements for transporting pets.
One To Two Weeks before Moving
- Switch utility services to new address. Inform electric, disposal, water, newspaper, magazine subscription, telephone and cable companies of your move.
- Arrange for help on moving day.
- Confirm travel reservations.
- Have appliances serviced for moving.
- Clean rugs and clothing and have them wrapped for moving.
- Close bank accounts and have your funds wired to your new bank. Before closing, be sure there are no outstanding checks or automatic payments that haven't been processed.
- Collect valuables from safe-deposit box. Make copies of any important documents before mailing or hand carry them to your new address.
- Check with your insurance agent to ensure you'll be covered through your homeowner's or renter's policy during the move.
- Defrost freezer and refrigerator. Place deodorizer inside to control odors.
- Give a close friend or relative your travel route and schedule so you may be reached if needed.
After Arriving At New Home
- Renew your driver's license, auto registration and tags. Shop around for new insurance policies, especially auto coverage.
- Revise your will and other legal papers to avoid longer probate and higher legal fees. Locate the hospitals, police stations, veterinarian and fire stations near your home.
- Packing and Moving
- Door To Door Moving
- Transportation Services
- Car Loading
- Parcel Services
- Home Relocation
- Loading Unloading Services
- Wooden Pallet and Crates
- Office Relocation Services
- Local Shifting Services
- Cargo Movers
- Corporate Goods Shifting
- Rearranging Services
- Industrial Packing
- All Type of Labour Contract Work